Developed by the Marcus Buckingham Company, StandOut is an online assessment of talent – innate patterns of thought, feeling, and behavior — measuring nine powerful combinations called “Stand Out Roles.”
Take an online assessment to identify your top 2 Stand Out Roles to find the natural ways you show up strong.
- Understand your team’s StandOut Roles
- Learn how to identify each member’s personal strength
- Learn how to effectively manage weakness
- Create strength based strategies within your team
- Strengthen your employees and your business
Work with a StandOut Coach to learn how to best leverage your strengths.
Emotional Intelligence Workshop
Unleash your emotional intelligence using proven strategies that teach:
- Self Perception
- Self Expression
- Interpersonal Skills
- Stress Management
- Decision Making
An emotional intelligence can be measured, just like an IQ measurement. Taking an EQ assessment will help you understand your EQ score, your areas of emotional strength, and help you identify areas you’d like to grow. We’ll send you a link to the online assessment, then spend an hour with a you reviewing your results.
- How would you rate the quality of relationships and the level of teamwork among the members of your team?
- How well do your team members work with their internal customers in other departments? How well do they work with external customers?
- How well do your team members handle stress?
If excellence in any of these areas is critical to your business, you might consider an emotional intelligence workshop for the team.
Working with a coach to identify areas to best leverage your emotional strength can help you strengthen relationships, lower stress, raise confident or manage your team more effectively.
How Do You Manage? Workshop
Today’s managers, more than ever before, need a solid set of management skills to excel in a complex business environment. Team members are often located in many different areas of the world, represent different generations, and have various level of skill and expertise. How Do You Manage? recognizes that complexity and provides practical strategies for leaders.
A workshop for managers of all experience levels, which creates a firm foundation of strength for your management team. Diving deep into 3 elements of management skill, we’ll cover strategies for:
- Performance Management
- Managing with a Coaching Approach
- Strategies for goal setting, effective execution, accountability
Executive coaching is for executives, new leaders, and anyone who is ready to develop their personal and professional lives to the next level.