Val partners with leaders seeking to maximize their performance, better engage with their teams, and be true to themselves along the way. She provides one-to-one coaching and group workshops in a safe environment, where clients get clear on what they want, and create actionable plans to chart a path towards their goals. Val’s clients find deeper satisfaction in both career and personal life.
Having been a working mom throughout her career, Val is keen to help clients find strategies for joyfully juggling parenting, careers, and self-care.
With 20+ years experience in various roles in high tech Silicon Valley industries – supply chain operations, customer service, sales, engineering, and human resources – Val quickly relates to the problems professionals are trying to solve. She has managed large, complex, global teams and has insight as to which strategies work and which to avoid.
- BS Human Development – University of California, Davis
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) – Coaches Training International (CTI)
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) – International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Emotional Intelligence practitioner EQi-2.0 – Multi-Health Systems
- Certified StandOut Strengths Coach – The Marcus Buckingham Company
A native of the San Francisco Bay Area, I live in Sonoma County with my wonderful husband. I have 3 children and 2 step-children.
And…I look forward to working with you!